Alright peoples, so as you know, I hosted a Q&A on a post on my Instagram. The deal was, you guys got to ask me anything you wanted in the comments, & I will answer it to my best extent. You guys were pretty creative, so mad props. Thanks for making me feel rad, yet super awk at the same time. ily. <3
1. "What do you use to make your doodles?" -@Fisheyy16
I use my Wacom Intuos Pro (Large) drawing tablet. It's compatible with photoshop & my Mac. & I hand draw each one with mega l o v e.
2. "What apps or programs do you use to make your edits on your pictures?" - @Brittooxx
Assuming you mean my doodles, read above!(:
3. "What is your fitness routine/diet?" -@RebeccaRoark & @OhThemBones
I'm not gonna lie, when it comes to sticking to a fitness routine, I'm kinda sorta really terrible at it. But when I do find the time, I love to start out with cardio (preferably outdoors) of any sorts! I've been really into rollerblading, skateboarding & running. But in the colder months, if I can find the time, I go to the gym & run on a treadmill or elliptical for 30min - 1 hour. Then I stretch for about 30 minutes. Yeah, not a big weightlifter or anything. But I also dance, well.. TRY to dance. Strictly in my house. Cos it's embarrassing as balls. :D
4. "How do you make the sky & water so blue in your photos. If photoshop, what action do you use?" -@Cecile_Ala_Mode & @KayliOsborne
I just use VSCO Cam! Then I just lower the temperature & boost the saturation. & I switch between using F2 & C1 for filters.
5. "My question to you is what inspires you?" - @Indigo_Caradonna
What inspires myself is the simplicity of the world. Just taking a break from the stresses human life can bring, & wandering throughout looking for other beings. Not necessarily humans, but WILD things. I guess you could say, " I search for where the wild things are". & although what I seek isn't big cats, or elephants (I wish!), I find peace in studying & observing the creatures around myself. The birds, for instance. All of them are so different & have unique sounds. Much like humans. & I let that be a reminder to myself that all people come in different shapes & sizes. All-in-all, EXISTENCE inspires me.
6. "If you had to spend eternity somewhere, where would you go?" - @Emma_Weed
Seriously? Are you trying to melt my brain?! How on Earth can I think of just one place?! Dammit Emma, you know how ADHD I am. I can't even go to a water park without being like, "ERMAHGAHD LETS GO THERE. NO. THIS ONE! BLAHAFHDIFHS". Anyway, I love you so I'll try to answer this one too. UMM.
My bed. I love shleep :3
7. "How do you dye your hair?" - @_Martinasara
LOOOOOOOONNGGG process! But since I got myself into this Q&A mess, I will give my best answer I can! OK. SO.
For my hair, since I'm naturally dark brown, I use a 40 volume creme developer & Wella Color Charm Lightening Powder (bleaching powder). I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use Olaplex No. 1 (1/4 Ounce) during the bleaching process. It fixes & prevents bonds from breaking during the bleaching process & it literally prevents 99% of damage. That is what keeps my hair healthy & strong. Anyway, I then let that sit for about 60-90 minutes (NO LATER), & If I need to bleach again, I will that day or within the next couple days. Then...
(To find out how I achieve my platinum silver color, read next question)
8. "How do you get such a perfect shade of platinum silver?" - @Brittooxx
(Continuation from previous question)
OK. so once my hair is a pale yellow (like inside of a banana peal) after bleaching, I mix my Wella T18 'Lightest Ash Blond' toner with my 20 vol. creme developer. I leave in for about 20-30 minutes. TIP: don't freak out if the product starts turning purple. It's it processing. But be sure to check your hair, because depending on how light your hair became from bleaching, it can take quick.
Then I rinse out & use Olaplex No. 2 in my hair for 10 minutes. Afterwards I use my purple shampoo & conditioner from Sallys called Shimmer Lights. Then use a deep conditioner. & BOOM. That's how I get my platinum white/silver hair! (:
9. "What is your favorite swimsuit you own & where did you get it?" - @Fisheyy16
Here's some photos below of them, & I also added CLICK-ABLE LINKS (WOO!) to the brands!
10. "What kind of music do you listen to?" - @Emily_Colson
I listen to a lot of K-Pop, J-POP & Grungey Surfy Music (idk if there is a name for this genre). Examples would be Bass Drum Of Death, Goons Of Doom, & Wavves.
11. "Do you like Rebelution?" - @EricaWestCoast
Honestly, I'm not a big reggae fan! But everyone in the area I live seems to love them.
12. "What's your favorite song?" - @Life_Of_Oliviaa
Good Boy - GD X Taeyang
13. "You are super pretty & what is your natural hair color?" - @Maili_Kono
First off, THANK YOU!!! & My natural hair color is Dark Brown.
14. "What is your cellphone number?" - @Zenhorse1
HAHA! Nice try. ;p
15. "Where do you live?" - @EricaWestCoast
I live in Ocean City, Maryland!
16. "What apps do you use to filter your pics?" - @Maggie.Wills & @Queen.Gabs
I use VSCO cam! I think I answered this already. But whateves(:
17. "Do you have a job?" @Maggie.Wills
I do! I work front desk at a hotel. Also, you know.. Instagram is pretty much a 2nd job. (:
18. "What is your favorite place to visit?" - @http.jxdaa
My favorite place to visit was definitely Hawaii! Although I was in my awkward 15 year-old years when I went & my family & I did a looooot of touristy things, it was still da bomb. Hands down. I hope to go back one day & live it up local-style.
19. "What's your favorite word? In any language." - @Che7600
Bæ. ONLY because it actually means 'poop' in Danish. So next time you guys say, "I love you Bæ".. WATCH OUT cos your calling your bf/gf fecal matter! Not sure if it's 100% true because I can't find the literal translation, but my friend & I had a good 10 minute laugh about it! (Thanks Urban Dictionary)
20. "Can you follow me on Instagram?? #iloveyousomuch !!! *insert emojis* " - @CatherineKoan
OMG. I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW. AS SOON AS I POST THIS. I'M SERIOUS. CHECK YOUR NOTIFICATIONS! WOOOO!!! :O
21. "SO HOW EFFING HOT IS ZAC EFRON?" - @Emma_Weed
Zac Efron is Bae! But in the non-poop way. But deeeeeeefffinitely the hottiest.
22. "Favorite adventure you had with friends?" - @Life_Of_Oliviaa
Anything that has to do with sunrise, sunset, or flapping around like an idiot in the sea foam.
23. "What got you into yoga?" - @MayraCortez333
The sense of relaxing the body & healing. When you first begin your tense, & it seems very difficult. Like, PEOPLE HOLDING THEMSELVES UPSIDE-DOWN ON THEIR HANDS?! WHAT?! But then, the more into it you become, you realize that with practice & dedication, anything can be achieved. So i began my journey. & Although I'm not as consistent with it as I wish I could be (thanks a lot, time), it still helps relieve a weeks worth of stress in me bonessss.
24. "How do you stay so positive & happy & inspirational? You are really an inspiration for me & your so cute & just goals in general & I'm so happy you are a genuine person." - @TaliaGenova
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMPLIMENTS! <3 But through resilience. I haven't always had such an optimistic output on life. We shouldn't let all the struggles that we go through in life define us, it's how we bounce back & learn from our experiences that builds our character. & when you find things your really passionate about, it's hard not to have a smile on your face the whole time! I just personally like to spread a little sunshine throughout the cold world of social media. & It makes me so happy to see people like you who look up to myself as an inspiration. Literally, it's a dream. I'm glad that my rants about protecting our Earth & happiness are appreciated all over the world. <3
Thank you a million times over to everyone who took the time to ask me a question. & I hope I can continue to shed some light to your part of this world.