Everyone is perceived a certain way through social media because that's something they can control. Building a feed & taking photos is something you make. It's your design.. it's your art. Behind every Instagram is a person & within that person is their story. So I'm going to tell you a few things you probably don't know about me from scrolling through my feed in zee form of a listttt. Exclusively things that aren't posted to my Instagram.
I'm a huge nerd, hands down. So prepare thine self.
1. I love Lord Of The Rings & anything J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. Naruto is my shit & I'm secretly Kakashi Sensei. (same hair what whatttt!)
3. I'm a Computer Science major, but you can get that from my bio. More details, I speak java & am currently writing my code.
4. I currently attend Community College, but I'll be transferring to a four year school (Salisbury University) soon.
5. I still have all my Pokemon cards.
6. I've attempted to read the Silmarillion 5 times, finishing it FINALLY.
7. I'm 21 year young!
8. I work front desk at a hotel in Ocean City, MD.
9. I am pretty much fluent in German because I took 5 years of it in grade school.
10. I am currently learning Japanese & hope to learn Korean as well.
11. I. Love. K-Pop. Like literally, best music ever! I don't know what they're saying but it has the best beats!
12. I have a black cat named Piggy
13. I also have 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgi's at my parents house named Nacho & Cookie. Named after food because they love food.
14. I'm originally from Northern Virginia.
15. I moved to Ocean City, Maryland almost 4 years ago.
16. My boyfriends name is Jason & he's awesome.
17. I am a 'unofficial' Environmentalist. Unofficial because I don't have a degree in this field, but it's something that is greatly important to me that I research in my spare time, & I try to protect & bring awareness to other people.
18. I have a older sister named Sammy & she is awesome! She has her bachelors in Biology & is currently enrolled at ECU for her masters in quantitative ecology. She is my BIGGEST inspiration.
19. My pet peeve is when people use the word 'utilize'. Like, FUCK people! It LITERALLY means that same thing as 'use', you're just trying to sound like a smarty pants.
20. I'm a bird watcher (ornithology 4 life!)
21. My dream locations to go to are Australia, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Maldives, Thailand, Iceland & of course, Middle-Earth (New Zealand).
22. I'm a brand ambassador for O'neill Women's.
There you have it! I feel like we already know each other a little better now hehe. But it's your turn! Tell me 22 things about yourself that your social media followers wouldn't know about you!